About Me

My photo
Many things (both good and less good) have happened in my life lately, so in November 2013 I decided to take a break from the "Corporate world" to sort out my life situation. One of many things that I decided to do was to learn more about cooking, because food has always been a passion of mine. From my native Vietnam to my home country Norway, my life journey has taken me to many beautiful countries such as Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Australia, Malaysia, where I truly got exposed to the food culture, which may reflect in my home-cooked dishes. With this site, I hope to inspire and encourage you to take a break (short, long, or very long - you decide) and do what you love doing but that you haven't set a date for. Just do it, make it happen :) Kort oppsummert: Norsk-Vietnameser i Paris pa jakt etter mening med livet...

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Secret recipe out

According to the general public in Norway, a bakery in a tiny place called Lom makes the best cinnamon buns in Norway. Their "secret" recipe was revealed last week, and of course it didn't go untested by Maison Emil Paris.

Recipe (in Norwegian) here

My son and I just rolled these, but here is a video how you twirl them :)

I modified the recipe slightly and added sourdough to give it a bit more "personal" taste :) The result was fantastic. The best cinnamon buns fabricated so far.

Autumn is here, so what's better than a cup of hot tea and a delicious cinnamon bun? :)
Happy baking,

Maison Emil Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment