About Me

My photo
Many things (both good and less good) have happened in my life lately, so in November 2013 I decided to take a break from the "Corporate world" to sort out my life situation. One of many things that I decided to do was to learn more about cooking, because food has always been a passion of mine. From my native Vietnam to my home country Norway, my life journey has taken me to many beautiful countries such as Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Australia, Malaysia, where I truly got exposed to the food culture, which may reflect in my home-cooked dishes. With this site, I hope to inspire and encourage you to take a break (short, long, or very long - you decide) and do what you love doing but that you haven't set a date for. Just do it, make it happen :) Kort oppsummert: Norsk-Vietnameser i Paris pa jakt etter mening med livet...

Friday 24 October 2014

Filakia from Greece with love

Autumn chill with rain makes me appreciate Paris in a different light. Walking outside in the rain makes you more hungry and when you see many bistrots and brasseries packed with people, well, you want to join in :)



Filakia, not far from the bustling rue Montorgueil in Paris district 3rd, is a small restaurant that serves fresh and nice Greek fastfood.

The staff @Filakia is friendly and service minded. You get the menu upon arrival and once you have made up your mind, you order and paid at the counter and the food will be served at your table.
Souvlakis skewers in home made pitas are tasty and fresh. Healthy options include home made soup and salad.

Will come back for some more tasty souvlakis (skewers) served on home made pita bread.

Filakia in Greek means kisses, or maybe in this context it could mean "from Greece with love".

Happy Friday,

Maison Emil Paris :)

No comments:

Post a Comment